Our company follows the United Nations Global Compact's ten principles in the areas of human rights, labour and the environment, which enjoy universal consensus having been derived from The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, The International Labour Organization's, Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, and The Rio Declaration on Environment and Development.
1. We support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
2. We undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
3. We encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
4. We support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights within our sphere of influence;
5. We will make sure that we are not complicit in human rights abuses.
6. We uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
7. We stand for the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
8. We stand for the effective abolition of child labour; and
9. We will eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
10. We will work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery.